If you know anything about Benchmark Solutions, you know that we have the best support team there is – really, we do. You can read for yourself on our Software Advice Profile Reviews.
Many of you only know our team from behind a desk phone and since they are so special, we want to give you a chance to get to know them a little better. Our Support Team Manager, Brandon Cyrus has taken the time to give each member of their team a superlatives along with some other fun facts about our Benchmark Solutions Support Team. Enjoy!
- How many combined years of experience does the team have? 112 years
- What is the biggest accomplishment the team has accomplished together? Providing world-class customer service to our clients every single day. There are times when circumstances could cause the team to unravel, but they consistently pull together as a unit; they don’t allow themselves to get overly frustrated or panic, and it’s all in the name of easing any fears customers have and helping them through any and all crises.
- Who has the coolest hobby? Many members of the team have some fun or interesting or inspiring things that they do outside of the Benchmark Solutions building, but by far the COOLEST is the quarter-scale, fully-operational, remote control Grave Digger monster truck that Kevin Holmlund built from scratch! Interested? You should be! Follow him on YouTube at ‘rcWizzard’ to see all the videos of this amazing piece of hard work!
- What is your favorite aspect of the EHR software? The ability to customize just about anything and everything to meet the needs of the client, and the relative ease with which it can be done. It’s so simple that we even have some clients that are able to do it on their own! We can also take any of the customized templates and build them into beautiful, easy-to-use forms that make documentation of a patient visit so simple for providers, nurses, and other office staff.
- Describe your team in one word. Caring! This team cares for each other. They care about the company. And they especially care for our customers! They will work endlessly with our development staff to push through enhancements that will make our software better for the customers. They will demand answers from third party vendors when something isn’t working as it should. They educate each other when they learn something new about the software or the industry so that everyone is on the same page. And they do it all because they care. We’ve really got one amazingly special group of folks in the Software Support Department.
Kim Childress — Medical Software Support Analyst
The Worm Award – The saying goes, “the early bird gets the worm.” This is why Kim gets the Worm Award. Not only is she the early bird for our department, but she quite regularly is the first person in the office every day, usually sitting down at her desk by 6:45AM, if not earlier! With this, she is a true team player. She can take on any tasks and truly enjoys working with all of our customers. If you read our reviews, you will soon learn she is a customer favorite! Kim has also been with the support group for 23 years – record breaker!!
Wayne Forbes — Medical Software Support Analyst
The Mel Brooks Award – Mel Brooks is one of the greatest comedic minds of all time. Some of his humor is crazy and silly and some of his humor is intellectual to the point that you may miss the joke if you’re not paying attention, but by the end of the movie, everyone is laughing. Wayne does just that for the Support Department and all our Benchmark Solutions customers, while also providing great service to them all. If Wayne hasn’t made you laugh at least once by the end of any work day, the only logical explanation is that he’s on vacation!
Dean Satterfield — Medical Software Support Analyst
The Mighty Mouse Award – “Here I come to save the day!!!” That means that Dean is on the way! Whenever a client has an issue that needs extra attention and we need to save the client from whatever evil is attempting to bring them down, we send in our very own superhero! To paraphrase the famous song, “When there is a wrong to right, Dean Satterfield will join the fight!”
Kevin McConnell — EDI Programmer
The jEDI Master Award – The Jedi, from Star Wars, value knowledge and wisdom. When talking about Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), the wisest and most knowledgeable of us all is Kevin McConnell. He has also been with the company the longest of anyone at Benchmark Solutions, starting in 1989! Kevin has likely forgotten more about EDI over the years than many of us will ever know!
Kevin Holmlund — Commercial Software Support Analyst
The Wilson Award – This award goes to the person that is, like Wilson from Home Improvement, never really seen, but has tons of knowledge to bestow upon everyone. And in that regard, Kevin’s here! Kevin works remotely in Northern VA, so we rarely get to see his face, but we and our commercial clients know that the answers to our questions are a simple ask away.
Be sure to follow us on social media and on our blog as we will continue to feature the rest of the Benchmark Solutions clan!